Thursday, September 4, 2008

Graduation Project !!

Al Salam Alikom,

I know, it's more than 1 complete year not publishing any thing here .. really I was trying all the time to return back with a "woow" post .. but it seems that i'm not capable of doing so ..

Any way, I need your help .. soo urgently .. nowadays we are in the phase of selecting an idea for our graduation project.. we have number of ideas, but some of them are not feasible some are not attractive and others I can't feel that they are graduation project ..

I need you help .. I know most of my blog readers are already graduated so sure you have huge number of "feasible" ideas .. i will be so glade to know them ..

Thanks in advance.. and in shaa Allah I'll write a "woow" post one day !!

Al Salam Alikom ..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see a post in ur blog :D
Anyway, do u have any ideas yet?

Nada said...

i think i can tell you now "yes el 7amd lel Allah" in shaa Allah ..

Thanks Alaa :)
//3alafekra, makontesh a3raf that you know this blog .. happy to see you here fe3lan :)

Anonymous said...

Gday :)

Do you know the greatest as well as most played mmorpg as well as role play game games of the year 2010 and may be played for this year?
If possible inform me what number of players play in mmorpg's and then in case of rpg's tell methe system specs and several internet site where there is ranks of those video games may be specified(same goes for mmorpg to).

Thx !