Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Hellooooooo...

Al Salam Alikom,
In the Name Of Allah...

Well, this is my first post in my own Blog.. WOW... i was thinking of doing this blog for about one year :D ... Just, i was waiting for the suitable time to creat it, and here is it.. but actually i feel that this is not the suitable time :D
My final exams are so near, i have about one month or less .... and i have a project that must be finished in max two weeks :'(

By the way, i made this blog and i will leave it open for the public to read, but i think i will not give it to anyone i know, "even if this one is so close to me ;) ".. i just want to be different and want to see different comments... So, welcome to any anonymous (if there will be any), i just want to feel that i am sharing my talks with every one...

Well, i feel that i want to say why specialy i choose these color for my blog...
While i was going on the steps of creating it, third step was i have to choose a ready made templete.. i kept previewing then till i reach this green one, i felt that it is confertable... yes green is a confertable color, althogth i adore pink and blue, but i felt that i want to be free of every thing... EVERY THING... even what i love...

Ok, i think i'm soooo talkative and i have to go to continue my project.. GOD with us all isAllah..

Al Salam Alikom wa Rahmat Allah wa Barakatoh...

No comments: