Friday, May 25, 2007

WHYYYYY ???!!!!

Why /* FRIENDS*/ are not friends ???
Why thay act like that ??? why they treat peoples as if they are in a theator ???
every one want every thing and want no one !!!
I'm not excluding myself from bad things... am also a friend ... so sure i do things make others be sad and angry :$ but if someone made for me sth good, i try hardly to make it to him/her back(rad el gemel)...
What hurt me soo deeply, is that we begain together, moved together... when she stop i push her and do what she have to do to her... then finaly.......... the first one called her she want to and left me aloooon, forgot me !!! the disaster is that this other one is also supposed to be my friend !!! the more executed disaster is that they start doing the same thing i was doing with the first.. moved .... made abvious progress ... and me ... ???? i'm not there !!! they don't know me !!!!
And then......, the first point every one felt that they need me in ..... soo simply called me .... asked me for my help .... and at the end of calling every one tell me : "ohhh, i don't know what i would have done without you.." !!!!!!! and because i'm "me" i just treat them soo kindly soo friendly and soo lovely as if there is nothing ....
I just feel that they are pailing over and over me and i'm sooo afriad that one day... i will EXPLOOOOD....

Thanks GOD that for every thing in this life, there is a contradict for it...
As there are /* friends*/ not friends... there is soo little whom are turely FRIENDS....
Hope to find them and live between them.... MAY BE ONE DAY IT WILL HAPPEN.... and if not, i hope that i will find them in the HAVEN in shaa Allah....

No comments: