Sunday, June 10, 2007

.....

In my first post in this blog, i said that i want to keep this blog for unknown one "who is me :D" i didn't write my name or even any name or any thing that tells whom am i.. i just was trying to be different, want to read comments from someone who don't know me to see how people see me... I even /*while creating it*/ i made a special mail to login with it and this mail doesn't contain anything about me !!!

BUT, from few minutes i made a disaster !!! i posted a comment in my friend's blog while i was signing in with this special mail... and that's it ...
I think now i can complete my profile and make some changes.. but this will be isAllah at the end of this week as my exams will be finished isAllah..
And i think i will try to resolve any ambiguity in this blog :D :D ..
Yalah, see you all soon isAllah after finishing my exams..
//btw, bgd feel sooo freely to put your comments... ANYONE is Welcomed...

Al Salam Alokom wa Rahmat Allah wa Barakatoh...

7 comments:

Asmaa Magdi said...

First of all I wanna congratulate u for ur blog (elly makontesh a3raf 7aga 3anno :D).

I know u didn't want to reveal any information about u in this blog bass 7asal 7'eer b2a, u can still see how people think of u through this blog 7atta b3d ma 3erefna en el blog da urs ;)

I'm happy to be ur first commentor on ur blog :D

Nada said...

I'm more happier ya Semsem bgd... thanksss..

/* 3ala fekra ana mesh 3amla el blog da we 3ayza secret wala 7aga zay manty 2olty it was problem of time then i will tell all people about it..we ba3den, bel3aks tamamn ana 3ayza kol el nas tetkalem ma3aya we 7'ososan el nas el ba7ebohom ;) .. yala ana 3ayzako temloly el blog be commentssssssssss keteraaaaa ... all comments from any one is very welcomed bgd :D */
/* 3ala fekra bardo :D wana ba3mel el blog da kont 7asa the first comment will be from you or Karamility ;) */

Thanks again .. and see u all next post isAllah..
//waiting for ur comments ;)

Roaa Mohammed said...

Al Salamo 3alikom..

U know, Nada..
There are some persons, I am sure they have somewhere where they talk freely.. whether online or offline (on their own PCs or even papers).. & I always thought u r from those someones..

Nice to see where you talk finally, sharing people some of your thoughts is a healthy way to keep u stress free :) ..so I'm waiting for more posts, I'm sure there will be many gr8 ones..

Congratulations for the blog, Miss someone.. :)

Nada said...

Thanksss Miss Karamila ;)
Really i'm soo happy that what i felt became true.. Semsem & Karamila are the first commenter on my blog..
el 7amd lel Allah who gave me friends like you..I'm proud to be on of you Marvelous TEAM WHY NOT !!

/* 3ala fekra ya Roaa, ana fe3lan kont bakteb on papers ;) till i became a SW developer :D fa 2olt lazem kol 7aga fe 7ayaty teb2a computerized fa 3amalt this online blog :D:D */

I hope that i can write good posts as u said :D

Roaa Mohammed said...

been so long since u wrote anything.. where r ur posts??

Nada said...

yaaaaaaaaah my dear karamelaa .. bgd, do you know something, this is some of what I have learned form you ... write write write looong posts then ... hit "Save To Drafts" !!
may be because I feel suddenly with a mental block and soo depressed and don't want even to talk (or write my talks ...)
bas fe3lan I missed hearing the comments of those who are around me and feel me ..
in shaa Allah i will return soo soon, but may be my return will not be soo special ... may be ...

Roaa Mohammed said...

waiting.. welcome back mokadaman.. :)