Thursday, June 14, 2007

Regreting....

"Regret"; I hate this word but unfortunately I say it soo many times... I don't know why ?? I believe that every thing is kada2 we kader and Allah never do something bad for us .. but I just can't stop myself from being sad and thinking of what had past ...

While I was thinking in this topic I remembered the quote that says, so as not to regret on what you said, "Count from 1 to 10 before saying the word" and I asked myself a question .. how could I remember to do that as while I'm talking I feel that there isn't any thing wrong and I feel soo freely and naturally ???!!! if I thought of the words before saying them; this means I will regret "may be not" and this means that i will not say these words aslan ... but what happens that I say these words because I thought they are 3ady ya3ny wa mafehash 7aga !!!

I'm soo confused, feel soo sad and injured ... I hope that I could one day forget this word and delete it from my dictionary ... All what i have, every day in the morning batwakal 3ala Allah in every thing, even my words and actions, and I think this is the best thing I shall do ... "7asbona Allah wa ne3ma al wakeel " ....

1 comment:

Asmaa Magdi said...

I think el regreting da feeling 3omr ma 7ad haye2dar yata7'allas menno tamaman. We do mistakes all the time and we have to regret doing them, else we won't be learning from our mistakes.

I think the only thing u can do is being carefull about what u have to regret. Don't regret hard decisions or situations u've been through. Just the things that u 100% know it was wrong.

I hope u have less times of regret and much more times of happiness (F)