Tuesday, June 12, 2007

BORED !!!

Al Salam Alikom,

I don't know how i'm writing now this post while i have my final exam TOMORROW !! but i'm soooo bored, i have Law & Ethics exam which means "dsh we hafz :( " and i don't have the ability to a7fez 7'ososan lw kanet 7agat momela zay "Low ... Rules ... Ethics ... etc..." !!!
3ala el 3omom hanet kolaha isAllah less than 24 hours and i'll be in my summer vacation :D:D:D
Ya Rab tekon agaza sa3eda... Plzzz, pray for me ..
Well, i'll go to continue studying ... ya Rab el exams tekon 7'etamoha misk YA RAB ......

Al Salam Aliokm wa Rahmat Allah wa Barakatoh...

2 comments:

Roaa Mohammed said...

Its normal to get bored after that effort done during exams...
Ethics.. mmm.. I remember how we studied this subject :D .. we stayed at college after the preceding exam & we sat in the college's garden.. I took the ride reading & trying to memo things with funny ways with my friends.. (e7na manhagna kan 7o2oo2 7'alees, I think urs is MUCH better).. it was really funny & amusing :D .. OH, memories :) ..

sry for long comment.. Allah be with U.. isAllah u will do gr8.. & congratulations for vacation mokadaman.. :)

Nada said...

Allah ya Roaa, dayman raf3a men ma3nweaty :D Thanks bgd...

Congratulations for u also Karamility (F)(F)
& HAPPY VACATION TO ALL :D:D